ANTI-POLLUTION AND BACTERICIDAL
in THE WORLD
Why do we use ISO protocol?
- They are internationally recognized standards.
- They require laboratories to accurately and precisely follow the test protocol so that it can be reproduced in any laboratory in the world.
- There is no possibility of modifying "as desired" any of the procedures indicated in the official ISO document.
- The report must be drawn up following the instructions given at the end of the ISO document.
- Our certificates are all on the website and completely downloadable (with readable signature of the scientific manager)
- Report compliant with the standard
- Measurements are carried out following the procedures required by the law "to the letter".
- Accredited laboratories (f.i.handling MRSA bacteria)
- Scientific validation and participation at international congresses on advanced materials
- Patent on the use of the micrometric TiO2
- Patent on the preparation of TiO2 with Ag
- Continuous research to improve efficiency and performance
WE RECOMMEND IT FOR
The quality of the air we breathe is very important for our health and well-being. Unfortunately we live in increasingly polluted cities, but also in closed environments, where we spend most of our days (houses, schools, offices, gyms, shops, etc.), the concentration of pollutants that come not only from the external, but also because of the continuous use of cleaning and personal hygiene products. Active 2.0 photocatalytic ceramics are able to eliminate permanently and continuously the polluting molecules present in the air, even the most toxic and dangerous for us, with the simple action of light.
Active 2.0, the only ceramic in the world, works with any type of lighting even with the new energy-saving LED lamps,
Nitrogen oxides (NOx) represent the reference pollutant for outdoor air quality. They are also present in high concentrations even in closed places due to tobacco smoke and emissions from city traffic that can penetrate from doors, windows and ventilation systems.
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) represent a set of substances in liquid or vapour form, coming from different types of commonly used products NOx and VOC are responsible for:
respiratory problems, irritation of the mucous membranes, damage to the kidneys, liver and nervous system. In extreme cases, tumours.
Then, again, damage to plants, reduction of their growth corrosion of metals, fading of fabrics, damage and accelerated aging of buildings and monuments.
HOW DOES ACTIVE WORK?
Thanks to the photocatalysis process, in the presence of natural or artificial light and humidity, the polluting substances are transformed into salts, harmless to the human organism
WHAT CHANGES WITH ACTIVE 2.0?
From today, Active 2.0 works in the presence of LED lights thanks to the combined use of titanium dioxide and silver which enhances and improves its anti-pollutant performance.