WE RECOMMEND IT
Depending on its antibacterial characteristics, Active is able to destroy all types of bacteria from the most common, as the Escherichia Coli and the Salmonella, to those resistant to antibiotics, as the Staphylococcus Aureus MRSA.
Recent ISO certifications also demonstrate the ACTIVE SURFACES antiviral activity. The tests were conducted on differents particularly insidious and contagious viral strains such as the H1N1 and H3N2 flu viruses, the Enterovirus 71 and Poliomielite, demonstrating over 99% efficacy against viruses.
The Active ceramic tiles are recommended in all community environments where a deep and accurate hygiene is fundamental
CENTERS FOR CHILDHOOD
THE UNIQUE ANTIBACTERIAL AND ANTIVIRAL
in THE WORLD
Why do we use ISO protocol?
- They are internationally recognized standards.
- They require laboratories to accurately and precisely follow the test protocol so that it can be reproduced in any laboratory in the world.
- There is no possibility of modifying "as desired" any of the procedures indicated in the official ISO document.
- The report must be drawn up following the instructions given at the end of the ISO document.
- Our certificates are all on the website and completely downloadable (with readable signature of the scientific manager)
- Report compliant with the standard
- Measurements are carried out following the procedures required by the law "to the letter".
- Accredited laboratories (f.i.handling MRSA bacteria)
- Scientific validation and participation at international congresses on advanced materials
- Patent on the use of the micrometric TiO2
- Patent on the preparation of TiO2 with Ag
- Continuous research to improve efficiency and performance
99.99% ANTIBACTERIAL EFFICIENCY
In our daily life, we come into contact with a certain number of bacteria some of which are particularly dangerous for health, such as, for example, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA). Staphylococcus Aureus is a very dangerous and resistant antibiotic bacterium responsible for infections affecting:
- - SKELETON AND SKIN
- - RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- - CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
- - URINE SYSTEM
HOW DOES ACTIVE WORK?
Thanks to the oxidation process induced by photocatalysis, Active destroys bacteria that come into contact with its surface.
The photocatalytic process, in fact, causes a high concentration of hydroxyl radicals to form on the surface of Active, which act by eliminating the 99.99% bacteria in an absolutely natural way.
WHAT CHANGES IN THE DARK AND WITH LED LIGHTS?
Active also works in the dark or in the presence of LED lights thanks to the combined use of titanium dioxide and silver that enhances and improves the antibacterial performance.
Tests carried out using international standards (ISO 27447 and ISO 22196) confirm that Active works in any lighting condition from the traditional one, with the new LED lights, in poor lighting conditions such as shaded areas but also in the dark.
Either common bacteria such as Escherichia Coli or Enterococcus Faecalis have been tested, as well as for the potentially deadly antibiotic-resistant bacteria (MRSA). In all cases, Active surfaces showed excellent antibacterial activity.
DISCLAIMER: The Active Surface brand is not available for import, purchase or distribution in the United States of America and territories.
Any and all product claims and descriptions contained on this website or in other sales or promotional materials regarding the Active Surfaces brand, including claims and descriptions of its public health benefits and antimicrobial or antibacterial effects, are not applicable in the US states and territories .